Dr. Neal Nealis, DDS

Dr. Neal Nealis, DDS

General Dentistry in Chicago, IL

Is this you?

It's free and only takes 60 seconds

737 N Michigan Ave Ste 910, Chicago, IL 60611
Within 570 miles


Send message
9.9 out of 10
DI RATING
HOW PATIENTS FEEL
positive

About Dr. Neal Nealis, DDS

Education

Academy Of Laser Dentistry - 2011

Office

Accepting new patients

Verified Patient Reviews

by Anonymous On 26 January 2016
Dr. Nealis was great. He is a very experienced, intelligent man. I am pleased to have found such a wonderful dentist.
by David Sigg On 9 September 2015
Just had a large filling procedure- the entire process was smooth, efficient and went very well. Dr. Neal and his entire staff are committed to excellence and in my view are achieving it.
by Maria Grillo On 5 June 2015
My mouth is the product of years in braces, oral surgery and a handful of cavities (I'm a sucker for sweets). All of which was managed by my childhood dentist/ortho/oral surgeon. At my last visit (at the not-so-childish age of 25), the receptionist asked me to sign my child in. A clear indication that it was time to quit driving to the suburbs and find a new dentist that could replace my beloved dentist of 20 years! After my boss recommended Dr. Neal, I had my own (irrational concerns). Would he be as good as my colleague says? Would it be as painless as the reviews write? What if he somehow damages my 2 dental implants? I've been through the mill of dental pain which comes with a whole lot of baggage for my future dentist. Not only did Dr. Neal pick up that baggage and throw it out his salon-like 9th story window - he redefined my whole outlook on going to the dentist. When I went for my first cleaning in October I was 90% sure that I had found my dental home - the other 10% was reserved for doubt that the experience was too good to be true. Even his hygenist, Mary Beth, and receptionist, Tasha, were more than kind and professional. A few weeks ago I was back for another cleaning. Just as fantastic as I could remember. I was 100% sold after Dr. Neal had to fill a cavity. The filling was pain free, just as Dr. Neal and his staff promised. I left the office skipping. If you are looking for a practice that provides state of the art care, is trustworthy and is equipped with a team of genuinely kind people - visit Dr. Neal and his lovely staff.
by Fatima Ilyas On 28 April 2015
My husband had been going to Dr. Neal's clinic for as long as he could remember and when I moved to Chicago I started going there as well. My experience with the staff here is nothing less superb! They are friendly, caring, knowledgeable and accommodative. They take their time to listen to you, explain everything and give valuable advice. I always recommend my friends/people I know to go to him and would keep on doing so.
by Rachel Rubin On 27 March 2015
My fiance and I are very happy we received a glowing referral to Dr. Nealis. He is very obviously an expert in his field, passionate for his craft, takes pride in constantly staying educated and up to date on the latest technology and techniques, and most importantly- an all around nice guy. I had a filling done in his office recently and they knew that I've had bad experiences in the past with drills and tooth sensitivity. They went out of their way to make me feel the most comfortable that I could. His patient chair is a massage chair, and he had wireless headphones to give me so I couldn't hear the grinding noise. The process itself was pain free. There is also a lot to be said for how pleasant the overall office experience is, and how caring and wonderful the staff are. I would highly recommend this office.
by Elizabeth Weiler On 9 April 2014
The staff and the doctor are just about the nicest, most professional bunch of people you have ever met in your life. You can tell they have passion for what they do, both in the dental health realm and in the way of making people feel good. They have all kinds of awesome new technology there, like a laser to remove cavities instead of getting drilled. That's pretty cool in my opinion. =) Michele and Mary are who I see most there, I just love them... but the whole Dr Nealis 'family' is amazing, welcoming, friendly, and passionate. They rock it for sure!!!
by Jon H.
It went very well. Giana was efficient and fast and demonstrated a lovely personal touch.
by Derek W.
Fantastic on all levels. I have a childhood phobia of dentists but Dr. Nealis made this so comfortable I have no fears making next appointment.
by Joan V.
Very good.
by Mike K.
Very nice, no pain, no suffering! Spicy tunes to wake me up!
by Kevin K.
Excellent practice/service and expertise.
Share Your Experience
Your Rating